« Home | School Rantings » | Light Blogging Ahead » | The Date of Passover and the Pitfall of Inerrancy:... » | The Date of Passover and the Pitfall of Inerrancy:... » | The Date of Passover and the Pitfall of Inerrancy:... » | The Date of Passover and the Pitfall of Inerrancy:... » | James Dunn on the Cross and the Resurrection » | The Triumph of the Gospel of John in American Evan... » | Bultmann on the Resurrection » | The Proper Starting Point of All Theology » 

Saturday, September 02, 2006 

Miscellaneous


Stephen Carlson at Hypotyposeis has posted the XI Biblical Studies Carnival. He has done a wonderful job of compiling some of the best blogs from the month of August. Many thanks to Stephen for his hard work getting this together.

In regards to another Stephen, Stephen Peltz, otherwise known as "Q" who runs the great blog Toward's Jerusalem, we will shortly be joining forces. We think this will be beneficial for both of us since neither one of us really have the time to keep fresh content coming. This will help ease our burden and also, hopefully, keep our readers entertained. However, I will not be giving up this blog. My plan is to keep this blog and to post at least once a week on something pertaining to resurrection. My posts with Stephen will be in regards to all of my other interests (Jewish-Christian relations, Historical Jesus, Origins of Christianity, Christology, etc.). What I will do is link to the posts at Stephen's site here for those interested in what I might have to say on things other than the resurrection. As of yet, Stephen and I are not sure if I am just going to go to his site or if we are going to start another "neutral" site. But I will let you guys know.

Finally, I have not forgotten about my "Passover" series. Before joining Stephen, I will finish it, probably within the next few days so just bear with me. I am very much looking forward to co-blogging with Stephen. For those of you who are not familiar with his site, do check it out.

Hit Counter
Free Web Counter />