One Book Meme
1. One book that changed your life:
Bart Ehrman's "Introduction to the New Testament" (this work stimulated my interest in NT studies)
2. One book that you've read more than once:
N.T. Wright's "Resurrection of the Son of God."
3. One book that you'd want on a desert island:
John Meier's "A Marginal Jew" work (yes, I know that's technically more than one book).
4. One book that made you laugh:
"Wizard's First Rule"
5. One book that made you cry:
"Lord of the Rings"
6. One book that you wish you had written:
Dale C. Allison's "The End of the Ages Has Come"
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
Anything promoting fundamentalist pre-dispensationalism
8. One book you are currently reading:
Brevard S. Childs' "Biblical Theology of the Old and New Testaments".
9. One book that you've been meaning to read:
"The Count of Monte Cristo (unabridged version)
10. One book that you wish had been written:
Jesus' autobiographical reflections.
11. Tag five people:
I tag Q, Loren, Rick Sumner, Derek, and Sven.